Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing 10

I have spent two days on this item and am a little frustrated. I could not get my pictures to upload to most of the sites. I made a few and thought they saved to my hard drive, but now I cannot find them. :(

If I were to get these going I could use the Happy Face letter generator as possible labels for the bulletin boards and could use the posters as motivators in the class.

I did not have success on the comic book sections at all, I may come back to this with fresh eyes later in the summer.:( :(

3 comments:

VWB said...

did you check My Documents or the folder My Pictures which is inside My Documents to see if your creations were there?

sometimes they get save with nonsensical numbers or letter combinatons?

Marty's said...

Yes, I looked through all of the files and none of the work I did on Wednesday was on my hard drive.

The computer gremlins do not like me!

Miss Lee said...

How frustrating! If you want, we can work on it together when school starts again. I am so glad you are making such a valiant attempt at the learning curve! :)

Yahoo! Avatars