Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing #6

I just finished investigating the masher and 3rd party sites. I had some trouble with apparently clicking on the incorrect button and having to find where I was before.
How could I use this in my class??? I would like to think the kids could make a mosiac of places having to do with a unit of study. Maybe they could make a trading card as a book review to save for other readers. Since we have limited computers and printers it would be hard to think about printing out the cards. This could be something I would have my early finishers work on in the computer lab. I am still thinking about how to use it in the class.

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

Good idea - you could start w/ an "extension" in the lab, but could move toward having the whole class make a trading card or magazine cover... perhaps for the Inventors/Explorers unit w/ the research project? :)

Yahoo! Avatars