Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing 19

Where do I begin with this post. I tried to investigate all of the Web 2.0 award winners and got very overwhelmed. I did sign up for Facebook which I had never done before. I invited my personal kids to be my friends and they responded yes. I think I may have found a former sorority sister from Texas Wesleyan and hope to hear from her shortly. (I have wondered where she was and found out her city and state if it is the same person) I looked at the food sights and think I might go back to see if there are videos that I want two watch and recipes I would like to try. The Ask sights for information might be useful when we do research, but I will be the one asking and then giving the information to the students because some of them came up with stuff that I would not like to show to my third graders. The organization sights were a little confusing to me, but might be useful as I get better at exploring. The other sights that I investigated did not apply to me right now, but who knows if I will need them later in my adventure of web using.

No comments:

Yahoo! Avatars