Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing 12

On Thursday and Friday I went on the different blogs and read many from several searches that I found with the link on the Libray2Play sight. I had so much enjoyment in reading the blogs that I totally forgot to respond. I will come back later with responses and thoughts, but I am going to go on because I may face an internet outage for a while because of possible work being done in the room where the computer/modem is set up.

I do not always feel that I have something useful or interesting to add to the comment sections on this blogs, so I do not respond. I save ideas and thoughts for future use with the class, but I do not write...my problem in many areas of my life. I live with someone who is a great writer, so I feel very inferior in that realm...got to work on that!!!!

Now on the Thing 13 to see what is ahead of me on the journey.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

I agree Marty. I enjoy exploring and reading than commenting.

Unknown said...

Blog writers live for comments! You don't have to say anything profound - just let the blogger know that you connected with what they had to say.

Yahoo! Avatars