Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing 13

This step sure can eat into your time. I kept clicking on each of the word webs to find the connections. It was a little overwhelming to start with, but I think I got the hang of it.

How could I use it in my class? I think I could use it as a research aid for doing research work. Tags could be used to help find information again for those times when the clock runs out of time for a project one day. I think I could also do some work before actual research to get sites set up for the kids to use to save time if need be.

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

Some of these tools, yes, are very time-consuming... isn't it good that you have the time, since you're doing this in the summer? I applaud your efforts to continue to think of complex and exciting ways to use this stuff in the classroom, and I look forward to collaborating with you to do it through the Library, too! :)

Yahoo! Avatars