Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing 23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I was able to find a lot of new places to play and investigate on the web.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have really stretched myself on this journey.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I will use the extra parts of Google that I found...power points that have already been made, the picture locations to upload pictures and share them.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Some of the directions were hard for me a non technology person to follow, but kept trying.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? I would probably try it if it were in the summer and I would love something geared for the elementary level.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Glad your technology adventure was successful for you. Congratulations for reaching your goal.

Yahoo! Avatars