Thursday, August 7, 2008

P.S.

I have to report that I did gain an additional item from this summer's adventure. I was able to download an audio book on Sunday that I probably would not have even tried before this adventure. I was successful in downloading and then burning a CD for my husband to listen to on the way to work. Something mess up on CD #7, but the first 6 worked fine and he came home and read the last little bit from the book. Before I would have waited for my son to come home and do it for me...except we needed the book read by Sunday and he did not come home until Thursday!!! Now we will be able to discuss it with our group and the group did not have to wait for the husband to have time to read it!!! I felt pretty successful!

1 comment:

VWB said...

hurray!
perfect example of what 23 Things is about...gaining the confidence to know you can do it thru self-discovery!
Know you will have many more "moments"!

Yahoo! Avatars